Grey_AreaLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-08-12 06:43:15
Re:Cameras - google home / assistant integration not working - FALSE ADVERTISING BY TAPO.
@DSpect good luck with that. I agree it's a great feature...but then so is the ability to delete an individual file from the app - rather than the laughable suggestion to "remove the card from the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-08-12 06:38:19
RE:Cameras - google home / assistant integration not working - FALSE ADVERTISING BY TAPO.
Just adding my vote to this one. Not that it will make a difference because TP-link seems to have it's own agenda for which features get worked on, and it doesn't seem to reflect the number of votes...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-08-12 06:32:22
Re:​​​​​​​Summary of most Popular Feature Requests for Tapo
@Solla-topee There are features in your "most popular requests" list with as little as 6 votes. Manual deletion of files has 32 votes. So what defines "most popular"?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-08-12 06:25:49
Re:Manually deleting video from SD card
@Solla-topee How many votes do we need to make the current "most requested feature" list? In my opinion, this is so basic it shouldn't count as a "feature". The fact that the device can "loop record"...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-08-12 06:18:56
RE:Manually deleting video from SD card
User should be able to select video file from playback and have the option to delete it, WITHOUT paying the premium subscription for remote storage. This is a simple file on a physical device in the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-08-12 06:15:03
Re:​​​​​​​Summary of most Popular Feature Requests for Tapo
@Solla-topee There's a five page thread on adding the ability to delete individual video files from memory card...but this doesn't make the list?
0HELPFULS