StephaneDupontLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
a week ago
Re:Help with VLAN and ACL
@EricPerl So, if we forget about HA, there is no way that all my IOT devices cannot access the VLAN where the computers are, but that I can still access the IOT devices from a computer on the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
a week ago
@EricPerl I do not care about discovery, it's easy to add devices manually, but in any case, the problem is that Switch ACL rules are not working for one direction only. If I create a single Rule (no...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
a week ago
@Clive_A OK, this is not possible. Switch ACL are not working for one direction only, and Gateway ACL works, but I cannot add a rule for a specific IP. So I guess I have to wait for the 5.16.X you...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
3 weeks ago
@Clive_A Thank you for your answer. Yes, my switches are all Omada switches and I'm using the OC300 hardware controller. So, if I understand correctly, 1. to prevent my IOT VLAN to access other...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
3 weeks ago
Help with VLAN and ACL
Hi, First time setting up VLANs. I have a VLAN (id: 20) for IOT devices that I don't want to be able to access devices on other VLANs. But they should be able to access one single server on the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
3 weeks ago
Re:WiFi not working for 10-20 seconds after the phone has been asleep
@Vincent-TP ... also, if it can help, my Android device sometimes not having WiFi connection when waking up from sleep was fixed by unchecking the 4 checkboxes in "Multicast/Broadcast Management"
0HELPFULS