zaizaiLV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ WiFi
2017-05-12 17:30:51
Re:Question about deploying EAP APs with Free EAP controller
I think it does no matter with the EAP controller. Actually even you configure the EAP with EAP controller, the users still need to re-registered at each AP. The controller only distribute the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Pharos Wireless Bridges
2017-05-12 17:07:30
Re:CPE 210 (V1) Wifi Repeater works fine, after about 48 hours no wifi network available anymore
What's your detailed topology? Actually, repeater is not recommended mode for CPE as I know. Since CPE concentrates wireless signal in a direction, which means the signal in backward is not very...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2017-05-12 09:29:06
and the Free EAP controller for SSID (3) Actually, without EAP controller, the EAP also support some portal types in standalone mode (managed by its own web interface), including no authentication,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2017-05-11 17:11:28
Not very clear with I already have a RADIUS server so I do not want to set up the EAP controller for this purpose. Why don't you want to set up the EAP controller since you mentioned that you will...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2017-05-08 15:14:38
I would like to have the option to write my own scripts for setting up various configuration options on the Access Points in case I am constrained by the controller for any reason. Wondering that...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2017-05-08 15:09:42
Re:EAP Controller Reporting
Seems like no way to export such data statistics to pdf or csv file. I think you can raise such requirement to their support if you do need this.
0HELPFULS