xingdeerLV2Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Pharos Wireless Bridges
2017-05-17 14:00:03
Re:wifi information
Clear, while it's hard to say what device is appropriate. I guess CPE should be a litter better than your phones since it has a high gain antenna, while it also depends on the CPE and phones' receive...
0HELPFULS
2017-05-16 09:44:16
Re:TP LINK CPE 210 flashing led lights no LAN connection
Seems strange...Did it ever work well? Can you reset it manually successfully, if so, then can you login its web interface for management/firmware recovery? Besides, how many CPEs do you have? Only...
0HELPFULS
2017-05-16 09:28:30
Re:wifi information
Until 30 mt far from my house the siggnal is present, by using a smartphone then it disappears. What device do you use to receive the signal 30 mt far from your home? What's the signal strength? Is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2017-05-15 16:14:04
Re:Log the traffic as it is mandatory by law in France
What's the detailed traffic info do you need? As I know, the EAP controller can monitor real time traffic/client/AP information, while for now no way to export it to PDF or CSV.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2017-05-05 14:58:03
Re:EAP225 Failed to authenticate adopt info
Do you mean you need to configure the SSID/Password/Admin name/email/password for the EAP or EAP controller? As I know, when we reset the EAP, it will only ask us to configure the admin name and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2017-05-05 14:51:46
Re:Wifi security settings not being maintained
Meet the same problem...I guess there is a spacing in your password. If so, you can try to delete the spacing in the password. Should be OK!
0HELPFULS