ndb217LV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ WiFi
Thursday
Re:EAP670 PD Over Current indication
I've basically had to do the same thing but am using a managed PDU for reboots with the injectors plugged into that. Do you have timeouts / heartbeats missed on 1.0.13? that's the only stable release...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
a week ago
It took 13 hours, 45 minutes, and 9 seconds for the AP to miss a heartbeat and disconnect running 1.0.15. I can't be the only one seeing this? It is *very* reproducable. Back to 1.0.13. Again. I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
a week ago
I tried no end of changes ranging from turning radio power all the way to low to disabling LLDP and setting the max power output on the switch. I do not believe there is much as far as regression or...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
a week ago
After moving both APs to a PDU I have, so far, seen no power related reboots and have 20 days of uninterrupted uptime. I still maintain that this is a problem with the AP software, no other PoE...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2024-08-05 22:18:22
Well, the 1.0.15 experiment lasted 4 hours. As of 10m ago, the device upgraded literally 4 hours ago to 1.0.15 is disconnected from the controller. It is no longer pingable, but it shows up in the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2024-08-05 17:57:11
I have thought about turning the radios down to low power, but that kinda defeats the purpose and will somewhat interfere with my deployment. Could potentially work, I supose.
0HELPFULS