DipilLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Camera
2023-09-18 08:46:26
Re:Doorbell activity zones not working
Thanks for the reply. I have now had the AI detection turned off over the weekend and have found that i am still receiving motion alerts for activities that are well outside the highlighted area....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Camera
2023-09-11 16:52:31
Doorbell activity zones not working
When i select a small activity area in front of the doorbell I still get alerts for motion that is well beyond this area. If I set the sensitivity lower I then miss alerts from within the zone. Can...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2023-09-11 11:28:57
Re:Tapo D230S1 Doorbell Video Call Feature
@Solla-topee The problem is that if notifications are turned off to prevent motion alerts then there are also no doorbell button press alert. I've also tried changing the detection area but this...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2023-09-08 21:21:51
Re:Tapo D230S1 Doorbell Video Call Feature
Same sort of issue for me. Need to separate the motion and doorbell notification options. Very tempted to return the doorbell.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2023-09-04 13:01:08
Seperate recording and notificatio zones
It would be very useful to allow the doorbell to detect and record any activity down the street but only send a notification if someone enters our property. Can we assign seperate actions based on...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2023-09-02 08:32:59
Automation of notifications
Could we improve automations to allow an action of turning a products notifications on or off. This could allow notifications for each tapo product only at specific times and when other conditions...
4HELPFULS