Andres123LV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
2023-08-11 04:58:51
Re:Access Control List - Can't select direction LAN->WAN/LAN1
@Clive_A I'm back with a new server running the Omada Software Controller! Just a question, in the standalone version of the router I could create IP groups with ranges, however in the Omada...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-08-11 04:07:54
Re:Problem reconnecting through PPPoE
@Clive_A Thanks! I edited that line. It recovers but can take up to 15 minutes with no intervention, usually the PPPoE authentication takes only 5 seconds or so. This is weird, it didn't happen with...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-08-11 03:39:18
@Clive_A Correct. In fact I was at the office this time (at 1 am lol) when the wan went offline, I started to check the logs and the errors were the one I pasted, after 3 minutes I clicked "connect"...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-08-10 16:35:20
@Clive_A Thanks for your reply! I wonder why the problem is fixed when I click manually on "connect", if I do that there is no "PADI timeout" error. However if I let the router to automatically...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-08-09 17:56:09
Problem reconnecting through PPPoE
Hello, I have the following problem, from time to time the router needs to reconnect because the ISP give us a dynamic IP, problem is that the router does not reconnect, however if I log in to the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-07-27 15:04:07
Re:Access Control List - Can't select direction LAN->WAN/LAN1
@Clive_A Thanks for the warning, as far as I know the controller needs to run 24/7 so I will need to setup a new server to run the controller there, right? If that is the case I will have to do it,...
0HELPFULS