AlexmeshLV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Deco
2024-02-20 22:38:10
Re:PX50 with longer power cable (no PCL logo in Deco app)
It's mostly working now, Dining room has a custom firmware which forces it to only use ethernet backhaul and due to that Garage is always connecting to the Loft now. Did have one issue where the PLC...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-02-20 22:33:43
The only way I know of forcing the Deco units to use PLC, wifi or Ethernet backhaul with the others shut off is with a custom firmware from TP link but generally they are used for troubleshooting and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-02-20 22:25:28
Yes, this means that your satellite Deco units are connecting to courtyard via PLC+Wifi, PLC take priority over Wifi backhaul as it's generally faster and has less latency. Everything is working as...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-02-20 22:23:42
@thelinkuser On the other screen it shows how the network is mapped out and how they are connected, when the Deco units daisychain throught the others or the backhaul changes this screen changes to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-02-20 21:55:52
@thelinkuser Hi, mine is like this too. I think it just shows how the connection from the satalite units are working and connecting to the main unit, I think the main unit should have a connection...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-02-17 12:17:35
@thelinkuser Can you post a screen shot of the network from the app? One thing I can think of is cheap extension cords with broken earth ground continuity as the PX50 uses G.hn which uses the earth...
0HELPFULS