AkamanLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
2021-12-17 16:26:50
Same problem
@DhanushM This original thread is pretty old, but even with newer ER605 there is still the same issue: there is no way to easily route all traffic from a client over the vpn. Has anyone cracked this?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2021-12-17 02:02:14
Re:VPN - Client-to-Site using OpenVPN protocol - Omada Software Controller
@BLite Has anyone gotten OpenVPN to work at all? I have a ER605. I started a server on it, uploaded the ovpn file to a client, and have been able to connect. The main problem is that I don't think...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-12-14 02:50:39
Re:OpenVPN Server with additional Parameters
@ReneM I would like to know this too. Right now my clients aren't fully routed through the VPN, and but I can't see what the server settings are, so i don't know why.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-12-14 02:47:48
Re:Omada OpenVPN Server config oddities
3Pro wrote Being able to add some concept of username/password controls to client-to-site OpenVPN is also essential, as otherwise anyone with the magic config file can get access to your network, and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-12-08 14:53:26
Re:WPA Authentication times out/failed every now and then but after some time succesfull
I was able to find the device that was the main problem. A Kindle hadn't been updated and was trying numerous times. A previous comments that "this is kinda like an internal DDOS" makes sense me -- I...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-12-08 01:28:50
Re:No wifi heat map showing up; how do I generate it?
@Somnus Thanks for the link. I see the dates and release notes, which are definitely helpful.
0HELPFULS