alfredo87LV2Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ DSL Modem Routers
2016-05-05 15:43:13
Re:Archer D7 - USB printer controller not working with OS X El Captain
because they are incompetent , not because they are Chinese... China has been around for more millennia than us westerners and had a higher culture and industry than we ever managed to produce!
0HELPFULS
2016-04-22 02:03:38
I agree with you: usb printers should vanish completely and wifi networked ones should become the norm. barnettgs wrote The only and most practical solution is buy a Wi-fi printer which is what I...
0HELPFULS
2016-03-31 15:56:04
phaedon wrote I contacted TP-Link and their response was literally "nowhere does it say that we support El Capitan." I let them know that everywhere on their packaging and product description their...
0HELPFULS
2016-03-27 16:13:46
Re:Printer share on modem/router xDSL OS X 10.11
calcagnino wrote Thanks for the update... here's to hoping this gets sorted out sometime soon. Sorry to have to tell all of you that Apple has not helped and that network USB printing is gone for...
0HELPFULS
2016-03-27 16:10:13
ddx wrote What a way to kill an otherwise excellent router. I remember waiting months for a version that would work with 10.9 Yosemite and now here it is again, on top of the app being incredibly...
0HELPFULS
2016-03-11 17:09:51
TP developers have read this because I emailed them! Here is the reply: "Dear Alfredo, Latest news , we have communicate with our RD, they said it's still difficult to make a utility . Apple still...
0HELPFULS