HildimarLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-05-20 18:14:15
Re:How to block internet access from device connected to lan?
@Kevin_Z unfortunately this is neither feasible nor functional, maybe the company could update the routers accordingly, it is a pity not to have this type of configuration, especially on a router...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-05-18 15:32:18
Does the router's firewall protect all IPv6 devices?
Hello, I would like to know if the router's firewall protects the ipv6 network? I did not find this option in the setup differentiating ipv4 from ipv6, I found only a general one, therefore the doubt.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-05-18 03:33:00
@Kevin_Z when you say to put only a static IP, can I do this procedure through the router? does it allow this kind of advanced IP-only configuration without the gateway? if so, I haven't done that...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-05-18 02:46:52
@Kevin_Z unfortunately not, it could have this option in the routers system and in the Android application, since it would be of great value, or it could have both options, one to block intruders and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-05-15 15:11:45
How to block internet access from device connected to lan?
I would like to know how to let a device connected to the LAN network not have access to the WAN network, sometimes we can have applications that do not need internet access and so far I haven't...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-05-11 01:39:41
Bloqueio de acesso internet
Precisam adicionar a opção de bloquear o acesso de dispositivos somente a internet e deixar o acesso a rede local liberado. Da forma que está bloquea tudo
0HELPFULS