MK_SlinkyLV2Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
2014-12-19 22:28:34
Re:TL-PA451KIT - loss of signal/internet access drops fairly regularly
Hi Mavis, yes as stated above pairing simply wouldn't work. I did initially receive the on-screen message saying that firmware update was successful however I'm guessing it takes a little longer to...
0HELPFULS
2014-12-19 22:25:34
Hi Mavis, yes as stated above pairing simply wouldn't work. I did initially receive the on-screen message saying that firmware update was successful however I'm guessing it takes a little longer to...
0HELPFULS
2014-12-19 03:37:36
I got sent the above Beta firmware by support earlier today and installed it using the Power line Utility software however I then immediately lost all connection on all three plugs. After swapping...
0HELPFULS
2014-10-21 09:47:07
Same Problem Also in the UK
I've been trying to work out what TP-Link actually stands for, I think I now have the answer after reading this thread.., TOTALLY PANTS-LINK!!!!!!!!!! Why a company chooses to ignore it's customers...
0HELPFULS
2014-01-25 11:45:19
Re:TL-PA411 Power Save Issues - Non Functional
Detective Dee wrote Click SwitchPowerSaveTool_Beta , it's on the bottom of the page. BTW, usually, there are options like WOL OR Wake on Magic within the network adapter of your PC, and if they are...
0HELPFULS
2014-01-23 14:05:25
Re:TL-PA411 Power Save Issues - Non Functional
neddyuk wrote Does your computer stay plugged in after shutdown? If this is the case the motherboard still has power thus a signal that would prevent the adapter from powering down. try turning the...
0HELPFULS