Changing Network Name

Released On: 2022-07-20 09:07:10Last update time: 2022-07-20 09:07:10

The Network Name here is the same as the wifi name(SSID) of Deco.

If you want to change the Deco network name, please go to Deco APP>More>Wi-Fi Settings:

Related Article: Changing the Wireless Settings on your Deco app

Comment

Anwar bhai 

Anwar bhai 

Can I duplicate the name of my existing Starlink SSID network name?Right now I created 2 differnet network name inadvertently and would like to have only 1..Will I have to reconfigure cameras,Google Home etc?

Пропала сеть 5g, как её обратно подключить?

Mmmonir

Network is not working 

Bb

There is no more button. If I go to discover, add network, it asks for device model, starts setup, fails to find it because it looks for old network. Vicious frustrating cycle. Should be simple. 

If you want to change your network name, the process is quite simple. Begin by accessing your router’s settings through its IP address, usually found at the back of the router or in the manual. Once logged in, navigate to the wireless settings section, where you'll find the option to change your SSID (Service Set Identifier) or network name. Enter your desired name and save the changes. Make sure to reconnect your devices to the new network name after the update. For those who are looking to streamline their network management, consider using the smart sim registration link to easily manage your network settings online. This link provides a hassle-free way to register your SIM and gain full control over your network configurations.

upload
    upload