Printer Discovery Archer C3200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-04-06 22:24:10
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I recently moved printers and computers around physically and thought that I must have busted the wireless adaptor for the printer. However I'm not sure that I've printed since I swapped routers so was wondering whether it's a setting on the router that's causing the problem I had a Netgear model previously.

I have a Lexmark CS510de with a MarkNet wireless adaptor. It has worked fine before.

The router sees the printer, giving name, MAC and IP address.

The printer sees the router and is on the wireless connection. All appears correct and same as settings listed in router.

If I ping the IP address of the printer I get destination unreachable. Entering IP address directly into browser gets me nothing. The computer cannot see printer.

It may be the printer's fault and I'm checking there. I can't see any settings with the router that would block the printer but I'm clearly missing something.

Firmware Version:0.9.1 0.1 v004b.0 Build 160116 Rel.5035n Hardware Version:Archer C3200 v1 00000000
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 461

Replies: 0

Related Articles