TPLINK TD-W8968(EU) - Wifi and Internet light Blinking, Unable to Connect Internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TPLINK TD-W8968(EU) - Wifi and Internet light Blinking, Unable to Connect Internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-03-12 00:05:33
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi, Am using Tplink DSL Modem + router for the past 1 week.
normally it works Good. When some devices connects to wifi (Even if they did not use wifi ),
the Wifi light and internet light start blinking repeatedly.

If this happen, Internet connection Status are OK in Desktop and tplink web portal.

But Am unable to connect internet. Am getting response that "Connection timed out" while the status are OK.

If i switched Off the wifi, it works fine. Even i tried resetting the Device, same issue occurs.
Is this a Defective Device ?
Options
2 Reply
Re:TPLINK TD-W8968(EU) - Wifi and Internet light Blinking, Unable to Connect Internet
2017-03-12 23:39:56
The wifi and internet is suppose to blink if anyone using the internet. So it should be blinking.

I got wifi problem as well with w8968. No response from tp link yet.
Options
Re:TPLINK TD-W8968(EU) - Wifi and Internet light Blinking, Unable to Connect Internet
2017-03-13 14:23:34
Hi, i have got the resolutiuon.
Its actually the problem with bandwidth Control.
I have enabled Bandwidth control with default "Line Rate" Values. Now the Problem resolved.

Before i was unable to Browse websites ( Response: Connection Timed out) while uploaded something, now this too resolved enabling Bandwidth Control.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 3772

Replies: 2

Related Articles