TP-LINK TL-PA4010P cant connect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-01-24 11:07:27
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Region:Asia Pac, H/W :V2, TP-LINK TL-PA4010P

I bought this set 6 months ago, was working fine until a power trip. I tried to pair again but could not get it working again. I tried to run the utility and it seems to identify the home plug connected to the router with details of ID and password but when I see the ethernet it doesnt seem to show any Ip addresses or ethernet connection. Moved around other places or plugs around the same room near the router. Tried to reset the pairing by pressing about 10 seconds and it just flash all 3 lights for 1 second then just the power and ethernet lights were on. Powerline LED is always off. Why is that? Tried to plug,unplug the powerline adapters. Reboot the routers. Change LAN ports. Changed network cables. Nothing worked.
Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-LINK TL-PA4010P cant connect
2017-01-24 15:25:13
seems like the power trip demaged the powerline.contact the retailer or local support to see if they can offer a replacement
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 524

Replies: 1

Related Articles