Router C9 Archer, Reset

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Router C9 Archer, Reset

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Router C9 Archer, Reset
Router C9 Archer, Reset
2017-01-06 00:26:16
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Bonjour,
je souhaite réinitialiser le router C9 Archer version V.1, mais la réinitialisation ne se fait pas correctement.
Ce qui provoque des erreurs "Résolution de l'hôte". La navigation devient alors instable.
Comment puis-je faire.
Merci.

Hello,I want to reset the C9 Archer Router version V.1, but the reset is not done correctly.This causes "Host Resolution" errors. The navigation becomes unstable.How can I do.Thank you.
Hello,I want to reset the C9 Archer Router version V.1, but the reset is not done correctly.This causes "Host Resolution" errors. The navigation becomes unstable.How can I do.Thank you.
Options
2 Reply
Re:Router C9 Archer, Reset
2017-01-06 10:07:24
Please find the hard RESET button at the back of the router.
Press and hold the reset button for about 8 seconds until all the led lights are on.
Then release the button, and wait for 2 minutes until the led lights flash normally.
Options
Re:Router C9 Archer, Reset
2017-01-07 06:29:38
Bonsoir et merci pour votre aide.

J'effectue un reset court, et un appui long. Mais cela ne change rien.

Hello and thank you for your help.I make a short reset, and a long support. But that does not change anything.
Hello and thank you for your help.I make a short reset, and a long support. But that does not change anything.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1209

Replies: 2

Related Articles