WR802N nano router client mode and hotspot mode setup

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-10-07 15:09:08
Goodmorning, I have a WR802N nano router. I bought to connect an old desktop without wifi module to my wifi network.So i setted client mode and in 2 seconds my old desktop surfs the internet wirelessly. Ip address assigned 193.168.1.10 is in the same network of the wireless modem 193.168.1.1.But from this desktop I cant access 193.168.1.1 and I can't access any device on the network 193.168.1.X. For example it can't access the network printer, the Nas, ....This is a big problem for me. I hope it depends from a wrong setting setted by me. Othereise i really can't unferstand the value of the client mode on this router.I also tryed with hotspot mode. Nice because let you extend tour wifi network and at the same time connect a device via ethernet port ( here you have a differenti network 192.168.0.X ) and as in client mode devices in this network are isolated from the principal network. In a different way: in this case they can reach devices on 192.168.1.X network but devices on 192.168.1.X can't reach devices on 192.168.0.X.Anyone can help me? Thank you very much.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 869

Replies: 0

Related Articles