Archer_D7_V1_150824 - a lot of problems - DHCP-PD - ipv6 - wrong profiles - Adress Res

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer_D7_V1_150824 - a lot of problems - DHCP-PD - ipv6 - wrong profiles - Adress Res

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-04-18 02:19:02
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I.

I have troubles with my archer d7 with latest firmware witch came with it

Intensive use of the router causes it to crash. I have to reboot it manually on physical button if i want to have net and iptv again

The ISP profiles for portuguese location are all wrong. The single edge meo profile for example is set to static and should be dynamic. I cannot edit those profiles, also.

The IPV6 off my ISP (MEO) uses dhcp-pd and i only have dhcpv6 or slaac on router options. I cannot get ip for ipv6.

The modem/router tp-link TD-W8968 v5 has none of this troubles. I can get ipv6 and i can edit meo profile and set it to dynamic

Address Reservation it's causing problems to connect some devices, sometimes they connect to different ip's then the ones that were stablished.

My LG TV also loose connection from the router, this didn't happen with isp's router witch is a thomson with a wireless range of a phishing rod

Need some advise on this. Should i downgrade firmware of the device.

Thanks
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 370

Replies: 0

Related Articles