Tp link pa 210 drop out randomly

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-01-06 02:13:19
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I've got some tp link pa210 and I'm ALWAYS having to check the lights to see if they are still connected to powerline network or pulling plug out and putting back in. This happens on both the device I am using eg. PS4 or more annoyingly on the router. The other day my Internet on PS4 stopped working so I had to pull out TV unit and saw that the lights on tp link were all working. So then had to go down 2 floors and check the lights on the tp link connected to router and the middle one was off. So I pulled out the plug and put it back in and it worked again. In summary it's a nightmare to use. I get dropouts at least a few times a week. Is this a tp link specific thing? I was actually contemplating updating my powerline adapters to eitherA) tplink av500 with pass through orB) devolo 650+ with pass through A) is only 50 quid but if it has the same drop out rates then there's no point in upgrading. B) is 120 but if devolo doesn't have the drop out prob I would be happy to pay! Could someone please advise?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 692

Replies: 1

Related Articles