C7 Version1 & C7 Version 2

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-10-09 12:13:30
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello everyone & pleased to be part of your community. I have a question I hope someone has the answer to? I've recently stumbled across a wifi tp-link. C7 router version 1 & was reading the manual on it when I noticed that the manual said that there was an IP TV control option in the network section of my routers operating system. I looked all over the operating system for this option & to finally find out from the C7 Ver. 2 emulator that the C7 Ver. 1 lacked this feature. What I was wondering was is this just a software fix or missing hardware that a firmware upgrade would not help? I have iptv & this option would benefit my system. I love the performance of this router but I'd like it a lot better if I had this ipTV option. Can anyone tell me if there's a work around other than a new C7 ver. 2?
Thanks
cannuk :cool:
Options
1 Reply
Re:C7 Version1 & C7 Version 2
2015-10-10 10:15:43
V1 has no IPTV option.
What kinds of configuration do you need to do on the router to make IPTV work? Confirm it with IPTV provider, and then we can check if it is possible to be done on your current router.
Options