Archer D7 - USB printer controller not working with OS X El Captain

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
67 Reply
They simply don't know what to do or don't care.
2015-11-27 14:54:54
richardsb24: Your English is enough to see that TP-Link simply do nothing for their users worldwide! :) Thanks for contacting support! But as I see we will have something like custom Printer Controller Utility form maybe open source community! If it ever happens... ))))
Options
Re:Archer D7 - USB printer controller not working with OS X El Captain
2015-12-01 22:33:19
I just purchased the C8 and have this problem.
Has anyone tried as a workaround to disable System Integrity Protection and then install the tp-link printer utility?

Nathan
Options
2015-12-02 02:46:01
This is happening to me with a brand new Archer C9 v1 on El Cap. I'll probably freak out if USB file sharing is also not working. My work-around for the printer problem is to connect my Brother printer via ethernet and use bonjour.
Options
moncler ja
2015-12-03 00:31:27
All to know in the region of the replacement laptop battery, cheapdownjacketsale.com ac01530 The individual computers and its lighter cousin the laptop are gradually being phased banned to the same degree additional and additional users look towards lighter and earlier PC policy completed the grown-up and heavier ones. This demand has been supplementary fuelled by the introduction of the tablet PC with the aim of is being touted to the same degree the invention of the decade, moncler jackets. The tablet PCs can accomplish everything with the aim of a broad-spectrum PC can accomplish and the ex- does it even earlier. Its compact body and weightlessness has added to its popularity to the same degree it is highly comfortable and is a godsend on behalf of travelers. Ironically the same gain has been its the largest part visible deficiency, ac19444, Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping. Sphere travelers or else ancestors all the time on the move rely a set on pills but the policy are notorious on behalf of their from top to bottom battery consumption accordingly leading to frustration amid users, Cheap NFL Jerseys For Sale ac02910, cheapdownjacketsale.com. To counter this badly behaved tablet handbag manufacturing giant SINOELE has turn up up with the Tablet PC Battery stallion with the aim of promises to appoint your iPad or else Macbook do longer.
Options
2015-12-24 02:51:28
My macbook kept rebooting after I installed this TP-LINK USB Printer Controller. I was unable to boot in safe mode due to kernel panic. I fixed it by booting from another hard drive and removing /System/Library/Extensions/kudstplink.kext. Then I rebooted and run the uninstaller. It's a reason to go on and install OpenWRT.
Options
2015-12-25 23:44:42
I would not disable the SIP in order to install this TP-Link crap! The new SIP from Apple is loading some config files in NVRAM. Have a good backup before and if you do disable SIP, make sure you will enable it back after software installation.
However, I am planing to toss this garbage router and buy an Asus or Linksys. This is total careless, total screw-up and heavy incompetence from TP-Link engineers! Probably not engineers, but farmers!
Related to a worldwide product these problems are inconceivable in a civilized country, but go figure where the TP-Link is located and that tells you all!
If a product is manufactured in China and the software is engineered elsewhere, probably is a better product versus a product with Chinese software. It simply seems that they cannot have a grasp for it. This is by far not my first encounter with Chinese software.
Options
2015-12-27 05:23:01
It seems to be that we will never receive proper TP link driver controller utility... This is sad...
Options
2016-01-15 21:41:03
I bought this router partially because of great reviews and partially because of wireless printing. This is ridiculous...
Options
2016-01-16 16:37:43

calcagnino wrote

I bought this router partially because of great reviews and partially because of wireless printing. This is ridiculous...

Recently I have got a problem with my Archer C7 trying to install another firmware and at end i bought another router from Netgear because ithougt that TP-Link is not doing his work with the wireless printing firmware regardind to OSX El Capitan. And I was very surprise when I discover that in Netgear there was the same problem his wirless printing don't work with OSX El Capitan.
Then I spoke with the Netgear support and they said me that the problem is that Apple didn't give to them untill now any solution to know wich change they have to do in the firmware
Options
2016-01-17 18:48:21
This is strange, maybe we can try to write Apple?
Options
Related Articles