Brand new out of the box power bank doesn't charge

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-09-08 12:41:01
Model : TL-PB10400

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I got my TP-Link power bank from Germany as a gift. When I unboxed the package, the power bank did not indicate any power so I hooked it up with a standard Nokia Lumia charger and left it overnight hoping it would charge. Following morning after 7 hours of charging, all four LEDs illuminated indicating the battery is fully charged. Therefore, I packed it on a holiday trip and tried using it the next day. However, it did not indicate any battery. Therefore I tried charging it again, this time with the USB cable that came in the box with a standard wall charger. It has been more than 23 hours as of this moment (it is still charging) and when I unplug the charger, no battery life is indicated on the LEDs. When it is charging, the following pattern is displayed in the 4 LEDs (each LED is represented using a dot.)

Is my power bank faulty?
Options
4 Reply
Re:Brand new out of the box power bank doesn't charge
2015-09-08 16:32:45
Sounds like faulty.
Options
2015-09-08 16:37:02
Yep, sounds like faulty indeed.
Options
comment and replay
2015-11-11 17:52:08
What is the price of this latest brand power bank?
Options
2015-11-12 17:18:52
20 usd
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1154

Replies: 4

Related Articles