Authentication Problems With Wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-08-27 17:05:20
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi all,

I have myself a 300Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W8960N and it's always worked fine for the 12 months I've had it. I recently bought myself a DS415play to replace my old NAS, and I've been exploring a lot of the options it has to offer.

I got a bit enthusiastic about some of the DS's options and it messed with my modem/router. For a while I could not even access the internet while the new NAS was on. I got that resolved today, but now I find that I have a problem with the wifi connections to my phone and touchscreen. Whenever I try to wireless connect to them, it says I have an authentication problem.

I've tried restoring the default settings to the modem, but to no avail. I've even tried reformatting my touchscreen and trying to initiate a wireless connection, also to no avail.

Can anybody offer me any advice on how to get authentication? I've tried reading through several forums but I can't seem to find a definitive answer.

Many thanks for reading this.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Authentication Problems With Wifi
2015-08-28 17:26:03
How did you secure the Wi-Fi network?
Change a different SSID on web interface of W8960N and disable Wi-Fi security. Test if your phone and touchscreen will connect or not.
Or it you know how to foget the network on your phone and touchscreen, you can try to forget it first and reconnect.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 547

Replies: 1

Related Articles