TP-WDR4300 Internet speed problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-06-05 01:40:38
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WDR4300

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I bought from several months ago router WDR-4300 version 1.3, but quit because I did not get to mark the speed of my service to 40 megabytes, to measure the speed with an online service marks only between 5-7 megabytes to activate the service on the router by entering username and password for PPPoE. Yesterday I decided to re-invest time in updating to the latest firmware of the product, but things did not improve, then charge the version openwrt and nothing, just improved to 10 mb, I come to think that I was showing the actual transfer rate, but when you download a file MEGA test, I only showed up to 700 kilobytes.

I thought I could be a sign of my provider and configure my old TP-WR941ND, and to my surprise and shared seamlessly detect speed Internet, reaching a transfer rate of 5 MB file itself MEGA.

I'll have to do any special configuration to enable the service or just understand that my team were spoiled again.

excuse my English, but I used the Google translator
Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-WDR4300 Internet speed problem
2015-06-08 17:56:53
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 480

Replies: 1

Related Articles