tp link wireless Connection to Broadlink RM Home wifi device

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-12-14 13:59:57
Region : India

Model : TD-W8951ND

Hardware Version : V5

Firmware Version : V5 140306 Rel 28708

ISP : No internet

Dear friends/members

I purchased new wifi Broadlink RM Home device. This device is WIFI IR control device. I dont have broadband internet connection. But the Device does not want internet. It can work with internet also. The device got connected to router wifi. ping also shows not lost. This device is controlled through mobile phone. The phone can record the remote control IR as it shows saved. But when we press these saved key in phone shows "no internet connection please check the network". please solve the problem. My IP camera and mobile phone are connecting to this router. please suggest any setting. The android

Regards
Deepak
dnnayak@gmail.com
Options
3 Reply
Re:tp link wireless Connection to Broadlink RM Home wifi device
2014-12-15 11:06:50
Post network diagram.
Options
2014-12-15 15:16:50
Router--connected to RM Home WiFi device -----through Mobile Phone. (E-Control .apk)

The router DHCP client list shows IP assigned to Device 192.168.1.102.
Android 192.168.1.101
Options
Re:tp link wireless Connection to Broadlink RM Home wifi device
2014-12-15 22:36:49

DN81 wrote

[COLOR=#000000]But when we press these saved key in phone shows "no internet connection please check the network".

Is your phone saying, the phone has no internet connection?
What webpage on TD-W8951ND specifically is giving message of no internet connection?
Post screenshot.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2489

Replies: 3

Related Articles