Can't login router after a while after upgraded lastest firmware

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can't login router after a while after upgraded lastest firmware

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
14 Reply
Re:Can't login router after a while after upgraded lastest firmware
2015-05-22 14:31:45
Did you enable telnet client before you test it on your PC?
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/910.windows-7-enabling-telnet-client.aspx

To downgrade the previous firmware will help to figure out it is a bug in latest firmware or not.
Options
2015-05-23 06:05:07
Of course I've enabled telnet. I usually need it in order to delete some hidden files on my NAS. Yesterday I bought another TL-WR710N v.1.2 and got the same behaviour with the last firmware. It's definitely a firmware issue. All the other features work OK but this one.
Options
2015-05-28 13:44:46
Did you get it resloved? Or did you try the old firmware?
Anyway, you can submit a ticket but not sure if TP-LINK people can reproduce the problem in their lab.
http://ticket.tp-link.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit
Options
2015-05-28 21:38:06
No, I still suffer this issue. No matter if I go back to the previous firm because it has its own bug. TPLINK know the issue 'cause other machines' firms have it. And if they don't know, alway can check the differences with the previous firm, where the issue was not present. Besides, I've bough a new TL-WR710 and the bug is still there, so it would be very odd if I bought two faulty units. It seems a time out bug. And I opened a ticket over a month ago and they answer stupid suggestions, like set all my PCs in the same IP range (what the...???!?!)
Options
Related Articles