TL-WR743ND unstable connection and other problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-09-02 07:07:43
Region : Italy

Model : TL-WR743ND

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 130109

ISP :

Hi to all!
I have a TL-WR743ND (latest firmware) which I use to connect to a wireless network (WISP) and to which I connect with my wireless devices. (To be clear, I tried to use this as a substitute of a TL-WR543G, which connects to WISP, connected to a TL-WR642G, to have my private wireless network)
I have several issues with this device: first of all, the connection is very unstable, even if the WISP signal is strong: very often, it "freezes", so that I can't navigate and pages are not loaded; but what I can't understand and is very annoying is that many times I can't even connect to the configuration panel of the router, not even by cable, and I have to reboot it several times.
What I can't understand, too, is why, when the WISP is not present (for example, I move the TL-WR743ND to another place), I can't connect wireless to it: the ESSID (wireless name) doesn't appear. The wireless connection is only available when it's connected to WISP, but, when WISP is not available, I'd like to continue to use it as a normal router.
By the way, this is the same identical behaviour of TL-MR3020.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 536

Replies: 0

Related Articles