Archer C50 access point

Archer C50 access point

Archer C50 access point
Archer C50 access point
Wednesday
Model: Archer C50  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version: 1.0

After changing to operation mode "Access point" the router reboots. After that the "internet on" LED is off and I can not access the router with the cable or otherwise. However, internet through LAN cable still works? 

Can anyone please help?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer C50 access point
Wednesday

@ArcherC50help 

Here's how to configure a router in AP mode.

If the router has a dedicated operation mode for AP, you should use its WAN port for uplink connection to your main router.

You should be able to access its WebGUI via C50 LAN IP address (wired or wireless). For convenience I would set a static IP address for C50.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
Thursday

@terziyski  thanks! I am now using a static IP. However, after rebooting I still can't access the the Archer C50, not even if connected with an ethernet cable. 

Options
Thursday

@ArcherC50help 

Can you describe your network infrastructure (what are devices in your network and how they are connected).

What is their configuration - this behaviour could be due to a web browser issue/cache or settings on your main router.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options