Not network, when deco can not connect to the internet

Saturday
Model: Deco S7  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I have three Deco devices: one E4R and two S7.

The "Operation Mode" is set to "Wi-Fi Router," and I’m using the Deco's DHCP server.

I have several devices connected via Deco’s Ethernet ports and others via Wi-Fi.

Sometimes, we experience internet issues. However, when the internet is down, the LAN network also stops working, and none of the devices can connect to each other.

How can I fix this issue?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Not network, when deco can not connect to the internet
Monday

@Digital007 

Hi,

Are all devices connected to the Deco host WIFI or wired to Deco unit?

Please check the IP address of your devices. And use one device to ping the other one with in the same LAN and check the ping results.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 62

Replies: 1

Related Articles