Unable to Login to Deco App on my New foldable phone

a week ago - last edited Saturday
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.5.3 Build 20231227 Rel. 62665

I have just change to a new foldable phone and upon switching all apps to my new phone. I am unable to sign into Deco app with my TP Link account, to use the app! The login keep prompting "Fail to sign in, try again later" and also receiving a 6 digits code to my old phone but unable to use without the next available step on my new phone login! I am able to login to the Tether app and Tapo app in the new phone! I have read the different feedbacks in this community and tried the uninstall and reinstall app, clear data on my phone after each uninstall, restart phone before reinstall the app and use another data network to try sign in! But still with no valid! Try calling you guy ytd and requested a call back but no valid! Call again just now and was put on hold for an hour still nobody answer! Pls give a solution!

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Unable to Login to Deco App on my New foldable phone-Solution
Saturday - last edited Saturday

@MooseAR 

@JonSong 

Hi, Thank you very much for the feedback.

The engineers have addressed the issue. It should be fixed now.

Please try to log into the Deco app again on the new mobile to see whether it is working or not this time.

Best regards.

Recommended Solution
Options
11 Reply
Re:Unable to Login to Deco App on my New foldable phone
a week ago

@JonSong Are you connected to the Deco (via Wi-Fi) when you're trying to log in to the Deco app?

Just a M4 (2-pack) user who regrets buying it
Options
a week ago

@JonSong   Same issue.  Upgraded from Pixel 7 Pro to Pixel 8 Pro both running Android 14.  Was working fine on Pixel 7 Pro. Cannot log in to Deco App.  Tried all remedies listed in original post.  Failure to log in message even after password reset.

Options
a week ago

ImtiazAli wrote

@JonSong Are you connected to the Deco (via Wi-Fi) when you're trying to log in to the Deco app?

@ImtiazAli Yes & No! Have tried with deco wifi connection, tried on my another Tether wifi connection and tried using my mobile data connection still having same issue! 

Options
a week ago

@MooseAR hope TP Link can help resolve both our issues soon!

Options
a week ago - last edited a week ago

@JonSong 

Hi, Thanks for the feedback.

"The login keeps prompting "Fail to sign in, try again later" and also receiving a 6-digit code to my old phone but unable to use without the next available step on my new phone login!"

I was wondering whether you enabled the 2FA on the original mobile phone.

-If yes, did it make any difference after disabling the 2FA on the original mobile?

By the way, what are the model numbers of your new foldable phone and the original mobile?

It is also suggested to install the beta APP here to see whether it helps:Deco APP 3.8.36 --- Greatly Optimized Network Management Experience

Wait for your reply and best regards.

Options
a week ago

@MooseAR 

Hi, would there be any error message when the new Pixel 8 pro can't log into the Deco APP?

Did you enable 2FA on the Deco on the original mobile?

It is also suggested to install the beta APP here to see whether it helps:

Deco APP 3.8.36 --- Greatly Optimized Network Management Experience

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options
a week ago

David-TP wrote

@JonSong 

Hi, Thanks for the feedback.

"The login keeps prompting "Fail to sign in, try again later" and also receiving a 6-digit code to my old phone but unable to use without the next available step on my new phone login!"

I was wondering whether you enabled the 2FA on the original mobile phone.

-If yes, did it make any difference after disabling the 2FA on the original mobile?

By the way, what are the model numbers of your new foldable phone and the original mobile?

It is also suggested to install the beta APP here to see whether it helps:Deco APP 3.8.36 --- Greatly Optimized Network Management Experience

Wait for your reply and best regards.

@David-TP  I did enable 2fa on my old phone back than when I first set up deco and did not(unable) disabled it at all. I have tried to disabled it which require login and it prompt me the same error msg too(this happen from my old phone deco app when I tried to disabled 2fa). The fact I still holding the deco app in the old phone, afraid that I am unable to login with the new phone, I do still have a backup access! 

My Old phone model is Samsung note 9 (android 10) and New phone is Honor magic V3 (android 14).

Thanks.

Options
a week ago

@David-TP I have 2 factor authentication enabled on old phone.  I attempted to disable TFA on old phone and was unable - after entering password got a failed message.

Since I can log in on old phone it appears that the issue is the TFA in app on new phone.  After I enter password on new phone it attempts to validate with a picture puzzle - After sliding the puzzle piece it returns the message failed.  I would have expected a screen requiring the authentication code I received.

I also attempted to login on an Android tablet - same issues.

My phone is the standard Pixel 8 Pro

Options
Re:Unable to Login to Deco App on my New foldable phone-Solution
Saturday - last edited Saturday

@MooseAR 

@JonSong 

Hi, Thank you very much for the feedback.

The engineers have addressed the issue. It should be fixed now.

Please try to log into the Deco app again on the new mobile to see whether it is working or not this time.

Best regards.

Recommended Solution
Options
Saturday

@David-TP Working now - Thanks!

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 218

Replies: 11

Related Articles