Guest network only on main router in EasyMesh

Friday
Model: Archer AX23  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Archer AX23(EU)_V1.20_1.1.0 Build 20230725

I have two routers Archer AX23 in EasyMesh, connected via cable. After setting up an EasyMesh i wanted to make my guest network... However the Guest WiFi is broadcasted only from the main router and i wasn´t able to find any settings to enable guest WiFi on satellite router as well. And i cant turn it directly on satellite router, because it is a satellite router so i am not able to log in it. Is there any solution, have i missed some setting or its just unsolvable problem? Thanks for your advice. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Guest network only on main router in EasyMesh
Friday - last edited Yesterday

Hi @M3rhy 

In this thread I was told that this is a known limitation of the current TP-Link implementation of EasyMesh. Guest Networks are not meshed.

As You can see in the above thread you should check that you guest network is actually isolated from your normal LAN devices - in my case all devices on my LAN can be accessed from the so-called "isolated Guest clients", but my AX55 WiFi routers are all operating as Access Points. If you are operating in normal mode where your AX23 is directly connected to your Internet Service Provider - things might look different.

Regards

zEnterHacker

Options