Network card settings

Network card settings

Network card settings
Network card settings
a week ago - last edited a week ago
Model: Archer T3U Nano  
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version: Don't know, maybe newest

How to change these settings to have maximum internet speed? I have on phone maximum speed but on network card is lower than 50% of maximum speed in the same place. My card has more maximum wireless speed than my network, network speed is 300Mb/s and maximum wireless speed of network card is 1267Mb/s.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Network card settings
5 hours ago

@wojtas 

Hi,

How much wired speed can you get directly from the router?

Here you can refer to case 1 in this thread and check whether the wireless speed you get is slow and also do the troubleshooting steps.

What should I do if the TP-Link network adapter is not working properly in my computer?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Network card settings
an hour ago

@Sunshine 300Mb/s

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 58

Replies: 2

Related Articles