Deco not showing all clients lots off line

Monday
Model: Deco S7  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.4.5

Just setup Deco S7 AC1900 x 3 turned WiFi off on my router,  but still have many clients off line 42 online across all 3 Deco's 37 off line. I have reset router and reset all Deco's.

Have changed Router/Modem from Homehub2 to Archer VR2100 still showing offline, all Deco's updated and the app. Help please

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco not showing all clients lots off line
Tuesday

@Dirkst 

Hi,

The offline devices are the ones that have connected to the Deco WIFI but are not connected at present.

You can manually delete them from the list.

If you find that the devices are now connected but they still show up in the offline client list, please check the following information:

1. What kind of devices are they?

2. Are they connecting to the main WIFI now? Please confirm the MAC address.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Deco not showing all clients lots off line
Tuesday

@Sunshine 

Thanks for your reply have deleted all off line Clients, they have not appeared in the online clients, there are various example Ring doorbell, samsung tablet, various Kasa plugs Kp115 and HS100 these were in the off line list. Should I reboot, sorry for being thick new to mesh Mac Address. 74-FE-CE-F3-4E-10

Thanks

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 55

Replies: 2

Related Articles