X50 config issue

X50 config issue
X50 config issue
22 hours ago
Model: Deco X50  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I just bought X50 to make the upgrade from E4. Unfortunately I can't access the config interface from the app. I have installed the app on my mobile (iPhone X - iOS 16.7.10), connected the base to modem, but each time I start the procedure I get the message "Can't connect to DECO". What shall I do?

When I scan manualy the label for Wi-Fi network (Deco_9BE8) the mobile reads Deco_98E8) :(

Thanks, Robert

Options
1 Reply
Re:X50 config issue
an hour ago

@CasaAVA 

Hi,

Do you want to set up a new network with the Deco X50? 

Please make sure that only one of the Deco units powered on and it is blinking blue. If not, you can reset the Deco unit.

And please turn off mobile data, VPN and other apps related to VPN. And also enable local network and location permissions.

If it still cannot work, test with another phone or set another Deco as the main unit.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 18

Replies: 1

Related Articles