Latest firmware broke my wired backhaul on xe5300

Sunday - last edited Sunday
Model: Deco XE75  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.4.1

Latest firmware completely made my wired backhaul stop working. This is on a xe5300 but was not in the model list.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Latest firmware broke my wired backhaul on xe5300
Monday

@Ukguy115 

Hi,

May I know the firmware version with the issue?

Please check if the Ethernet cable is tightly plugged in and you can also change different Ethernet cables and Ethernet ports on Deco.

If the issue persists, please also provide the network topology. Did you change any other settings accept update the firmware?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Latest firmware broke my wired backhaul on xe5300
Yesterday

@Sunshine 

i am on a 3 pack of xe5300, upgraded to 1.4.1 and lost wired backhaul. Have tried different ports  already and rebooting.

i usually run one wired and one wireless setup without issue. No setting with firmware update changed that i lnow of.

Options