Support for the X10?

Support for the X10?

Support for the X10?
Support for the X10?
a week ago - last edited Monday
Model: Deco X10  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

so the Deco X10 is on sale here on amazon uk. bit suspiciously cheap though lol, does this model still get updates or is it far behind and won't get any good features anymore? i can't find threads on it on the forum not even like Beta firmware. 

worth buying or should i forget it? i got some m4's.  from what i see the m4 has more updated firmware. any love for the x10? anyone got one?

Options
8 Reply
Re:Is the X10 still supported?
a week ago

@EyeloMilo https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/697580

Sayeem Ahmed
Options
a week ago

@SayeemAhmed Thanks looks like it did at least get an update there but still seems behind other versions. How are you finding the x10 in general? Good features and performing well? Any other problems mate?

Options
a week ago

Also curious, what's the "ultra low latency feature" advertised on the X10's? I don't see it on other Deco models, is it exclusive to the X10? 

Options
a week ago

@EyeloMilo 

Hi,

Deco X10 is still supported, please do not worry. If you meet any issue while using the device, please feel free to contact local support for help.

Here is the comparison between these two devices, you can buy them according to your needs: Compare Product

And the Ultra-Low Latency means Deco's design will reduce the latency when you use internet. The actual effect is also related to your actual usage environment. This is not a separate setting or function.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
a week ago - last edited a week ago

@Sunshine thx. are there any plans to drop support any time soon do ya know? I know its kinda older now so just wondering. Will it ever get the option to choose preferred connection deco? 

The compare product link just says no results found for me, dunno why. from a specs standpoint is the x20 a much bigger boost in performance to the x10 or are they quite similar when it comes to it?

for ultra low latency, thanks but i see it mentioned on some pages like the X10 and X60 page, not on for example the X50. Do they have this design still or is it only on the X10?

Options
Monday - last edited Monday

So I got the X10. Thought I'd test then maybe return if it's not good lol

Two things.

during setup I followed all the steps, but the new main deco (X10) light stayed red. I rebooted the Deco and my modem, it went green and connected fine. Great, but now my Deco app shows two different networks for some reason with the same names and same Decos. one is my old one which is not found. The other is my new one with the X10.

What's gone on here? When getting a new main Deco is it better to just delete everything and start a new network for performance?

in the options there was an option to enable OFDMA/Mu-Mimo. I enabled it naturally. The X10 then proceeded to drop connection to all my satellite S4's and never reconnected. I disabled OFDMA/Mu-mimo. It connected back to the S4's. I went back to the app, and now the OFDMA option isn't there. What's gone on there? Why can't I enable it just for the X10? It's disappeared. 

@Sunshine Still hoping for a reply to the other questions as well if possible please

Options
Re:Support for the X10?
Tuesday

Another issue with the X10. I noticed the app is very slow to update with changes. 

I did some checking and saw that the CPU load jumps to 100% any time I use the Deco app. Possible bug in the X10 firmware? @David-TP @Sunshine 

Options
Re:Support for the X10?
Yesterday

@EyeloMilo Anything on this?

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 252

Replies: 8

Related Articles