Deco APP 3.8.36 --- Greatly Optimized Network Management Experience

Deco APP 3.8.36 --- Greatly Optimized Network Management Experience

32 Reply
Re:Deco APP 3.8.36 --- Greatly Optimized Network Management Experience
Wednesday

@ARGamingPK1 

Hi, For the IPTV issue, I think it was still related to the Deco software, not the APP.

Redmi Note 11 is on 4G not WiFi  but it still  showed as"connected to the 5GHz Wi-Fi" in client list.

-Are you able to constantly reproduce this issue? If yes, could you please also help me submit the Deco APP log?

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options
Wednesday

@David-TP thanks David. The parental control app is back, but now the Deco that needs to be connected via an Ethernet cable is no longer. I rebooted that Deco from the app in the hope that it would dynamically find the Ethernet cable upon starting up, but it hasn't.

How do I keep the parental control icon and use the Ethernet cable at the same time?

Options
Wednesday

@David-TP When i try to use IPTV Bridge and trying to select the Deco port for IPTV so the beta App crashed.

Options
Wednesday

@David-TP 

Wow!yes

First impression compared to ordinary version - guys, you're moving right direction

Options
Wednesday

@David-TP I noticed the total device count is missing from the main screen. 

Options
Wednesday

@fallingrock Go to Clients and there u will see all the Clients which are online and offline both.

Options
Wednesday

@ARGamingPK1 yes, but in the production version, there is a count of online devices. 

Options
Wednesday

@fallingrock Go to (other) 15 Clients there u will see your offline Clients.

Options
Thursday

@Bahia786 

Hi, Thanks for the update. can you share some pictures about "now the Deco that needs to be connected via an Ethernet cable is no longer"? Do you mean the main Deco disappeared or the Ethernet backhaul on the satellite Deco is no longer working?

Bahia786 wrote

@David-TP thanks David. The parental control app is back, but now the Deco that needs to be connected via an Ethernet cable is no longer. I rebooted that Deco from the app in the hope that it would dynamically find the Ethernet cable upon starting up, but it hasn't.

How do I keep the parental control icon and use the Ethernet cable at the same time?

Best regards.

Options
Thursday

@ARGamingPK1 

Thanks for the further confirmation. Now I'm not sure what to suspectblush. Can you help me submit the Deco APP log so that I could forward the engineers to see whether they could find something useful?

Best regards.

Options