Deco APP 3.8.36 --- Greatly Optimized Network Management Experience

Deco APP 3.8.36 --- Greatly Optimized Network Management Experience

32 Reply
Re:Deco APP 3.8.36 --- Greatly Optimized Network Management Experience
Thursday

@fallingrock 

Hi, Thank you very much for the feedback.

Do you mean on the beta APP(iPad UI), it doesn't count the total online clients. However on the official APP(iPhone UI), it does?

Best regards.

Options
Thursday
Yes, he is right. The total amount of Clients online is somehow omitted in this place. This was very convinient and should be returned back. I think this was not a special intention of Designer, but just some mistake in code writing
Options
Thursday

@David-TP 

So after some testing have to say, that this version is a bit better, more stable, but still there is a serious minus in the way how Client/Decos Editing process is organized. IIt feels, that Deco app is trying to make changes  immediately in Deco hardware according to editing process, but can't manage it properly and crashes with starting to reboot deco units ( this usually starts at once, when the message about that corresponding change can't be done appears )

I think would be better all changes during current session write in some temporary file and then after confirmation of the User, that editing is finished, apply this changes by rebooting of the system, or in any other way - this up to the author of the App.

Options
Thursday

@David-TP I have shared the App Logs

Options
Thursday
see connection as WiFi icon, not Ethernet Caption

@David-TP 

Options
Friday

@Bahia786 

Hi, is the "Bahia" Deoc directly connected to the main Deco(or one of the satellite Deco) via an Ethernet cable, with no switch used?

-Did it help restore this unit "online" by unplugging/plugging the Ethernet cable?

Thank you very much and best regards.

Bahia786 wrote

see connection as WiFi icon, not Ethernet Caption

@David-TP 

Options
Friday

@David-TP 

David-TP wrote

Do you mean on the beta APP(iPad UI), it doesn't count the total online clients. However on the official APP(iPhone UI), it does?

Yes, that is correct.

david

Options
Friday

@fallingrock 

I have 2 ipads and 2 iphones with this app and in all of them the amount of clients on the first page is not shown, it appears only on listed clients page

Options
Friday

@nixuspix Are you using beta version of Deco App ?

Options
Saturday

@ARGamingPK1 

@nixuspix 

@fallingrock 

It should be on the beta IOS version only and I can also reproduce this issue on my side. Not sure why they plan to change it(maybe a mistake.) but it has been reported to the engineers already. Thank you very much.

Options