Deco M4 WiFi Transmit Powers for Pakistan

a week ago - last edited a week ago
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.6.2

Hey TP-LINK !!

Can you please modify 2.4GHz and 5GHz wifi transmit power (txpower) according to Pakistan allocation frequencies rules. Currently 2.4GHz transmit power is 23 dBm which is (199 mW) and 5GHz transmit power is 25 dBm which is (316 mW) but Pakistan allowed 2.4GHz 20 dBm which is (100 mW) and 5GHz 30 dBm which is (1W) here is the screenshot below. Can you tell me does beta firmware 1.4.3 support these transmit powers? if yes i want to go back to 1.4.3 beta firmware @David-TP @TP-Link @Sunshine @Kevin_Z 

PAKISTAN ALLOWED

File:
iot_srd_regulatory_framework_07-02-2023.pdfDownload
Options
3 Reply
Re:Deco M4 WiFi Transmit Powers for Pakistan

@ARGamingPK1 

Hi, Do you mean the 1.4.3 beta which allows 5GHz Wi-Fi working on the band 4?

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options
a week ago

@David-TP I checked 1.4.3 beta firmware also using same transmit powers but i want transmit powers of 2.4GHz and 5GHz according to Pakistan frequency allocation and transmit powers.....So can you change transmit powers according to Pakistan and send a new beta firmware to me....Please and ThankYou !!

Options

@David-TP One more thing is that in Pakistan 2.4 GHz wifi on 40 MHz is too much congested only 20 MHz works best so can you please change 2.4GHz wifi from 40 MHz to auto or 20 MHz only...Because i have'nt seen 2.4GHz on 20 MHz in these 9 months every day all of my decos running on 40 MHz fixed....Please change it as soon as possible.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 130

Replies: 3

Related Articles