TL-PA7017p and PA7019p: what is the difference?

a week ago
Model: TL-PA7017P KIT  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello! I recently bought powerline TL-PA7017p kit, and am happy with it. I wanted to buy some more, then noticed that there is PA7019p, looks the same, and is cheaper (on amazon.de). As I looked around a bit online, it seems 7019 is from 2019, and 7017 is from 2017. Then I don't understand why PA7019 has to be cheaper. But the fact that PA7019 does not show among the choices of "Model" for the topic, makes me a bit wonder if there was some problem with it, that it was discontinued. Could someone please tell me what's going on?

The same thing in German:

Hallo: vor kurzem habe ich powerline TL-PA7017p kit gekauft, bin zufrieden, und wollte noch welche kaufen. Dann ist es mir aufgefallen, dass es auch PA7019p gibt, das gleich aussieht, ist allerdings günstiger angeboten (auf amazon.de). Ich habe ein bisschen rumgeschaut, und habe gesehen, 7017 käme vom Jahr 2017, 7019 vom 2019. Ich verstehe nicht, warum dann 7019 günstiger sein soll, und noch dazu hat mich beängstigt, dass unter der Auswahl von Modell für "new thread" 7019 nicht erschien. Ist es vielleicht abgeschafft wegen irgendwelchem Problem? Ich wäre dankbar für Ihren Hinweis!

Options
3 Reply
Re:TL-PA7017p and PA7019p: what is the difference?
a week ago

@doremifajb 

Hi

From the comparison of theofficial website, there is not much difference between the two:
Compare
They are also compatible, and you have the flexibility to make a purchase based on your specific requirements.

Options
Thursday

@Joseph-TP 

Thank you for your reply! However, the link you gave me is not working.... I'm inerested in reading it!

Options
Thursday - last edited Thursday

@doremifajb 

Hi,

It looks like that particular model TL-PA7019P is only listed on TP-Link's website for Germany.

Anyway, you can compare the specifications of TP-Link products by going to the webpage for a product category, hover your mouse over any of the products, tick the checkbox for "compare" and then click the "compare" button.

https://www.tp-link.com/de/home-networking/powerline/

Edit: By the way, it wouldn't surprise me if it turned out that the sole difference between the TL-PA7017P and the TL-PA7019P was that all the labelling on the TL-PA7019P was printed in German language rather than the usual English. wink

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 111

Replies: 3

Related Articles