Control on the time of mobile and computers, tables are connected to internet

2024-09-15 15:48:40 - last edited a week ago

Hello,

I am looking forward to by a router for a family. We need to have internet in spain. We want to control time of the devices are on internet. They can be computers, moblies, tables, etc. I was thinking to control by mac adress. I have the doubt about mobiles android with randon mac adress. 

The router i get from the company doenst work for it. The new one should do it that, I am also need to have the landline avaiable,

Do you know any model would do it?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Control on the time of mobile and computers, tables are connected to internet-Solution
3 weeks ago - last edited a week ago

@papitu769 

Hi, thanks for posting question here.

First, do you need VoIP function? Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) allows you to make voice calls using a broadband Internet connection instead of a regular (or analog) phone line. If so,you may consider the DSL modem routers with VoIP. Here is the related models on our official website.

Second, usually, parental controls can meet your needs to control time of the devices are on internet. You may refer to the guide to know more and its suitable models. And as you mentioned,  for the mobiles android with random mac address, I am afraid that you need to change them into device MAC.

Whether the models are sold in your region or not, sorry that I am not sure. If you failed to search on the local official website, it is suggested to contact local support for confirm.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Control on the time of mobile and computers, tables are connected to internet-Solution
3 weeks ago - last edited a week ago

@papitu769 

Hi, thanks for posting question here.

First, do you need VoIP function? Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) allows you to make voice calls using a broadband Internet connection instead of a regular (or analog) phone line. If so,you may consider the DSL modem routers with VoIP. Here is the related models on our official website.

Second, usually, parental controls can meet your needs to control time of the devices are on internet. You may refer to the guide to know more and its suitable models. And as you mentioned,  for the mobiles android with random mac address, I am afraid that you need to change them into device MAC.

Whether the models are sold in your region or not, sorry that I am not sure. If you failed to search on the local official website, it is suggested to contact local support for confirm.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 65

Replies: 1

Related Articles