P9 are going crazy, lost connection, they all restart and the APP don't see them online

P9 are going crazy, lost connection, they all restart and the APP don't see them online

2024-09-11 17:39:47
Model: Deco P9  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.1 build 20240716 Rel. 60900

Hi, I'm in desperate need of help. 

My P9 decos are going crazy, they work properly showing a 450MB download speed and then they randomly lose connections like if they are rebooting themselves showing the red led and the app no longer show them. I believe that the latest update might have been causing this. If I use a different router the connection never drops, I've tried to reset them, I've tried to set a different one as primary but things don't change. Two of them are actually connected via ethernet cable too. 

Can I try the beta firmware I see here on the first line https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/697580 or is it only for V2?

Options
1 Reply
Re:P9 are going crazy, lost connection, they all restart and the APP don't see them online
2024-09-12 03:20:18

@Adex1 

Hi, the beta firmware works for both V1 and V2.

Could you please help me check whether the beta firmware helps improve the current network issue?

Wait for your reply and best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 83

Replies: 1

Related Articles