My Deco X50-poe keeps reboot

My Deco X50-poe keeps reboot

17 Reply
Re:My Deco X50-poe keeps reboot
a week ago

@Lovextreme 

I've been away for a few days after the update, so I don't know exactly, but seeing that there was no notification that the connection was lost, I think it's still okay.

But still need to wait and see.

Options
a week ago - last edited a week ago

I have been doing remote sessions with TP Link Hong Kong, about 3 hours in total so far to sort a couple of issue. I installed the beta firmware about a month ago and it has solved the rebooting problem, units last 15 days or so now without a reboot typically, it used to be over 10 a day. I have home assistant pinging 8.8.8.8 constantly so i know if they go down.

I am still having issues with file transfers failing across the network which is requiring another remote session

Options
a week ago

@chrisofthewhite 

Beta firmware works for random reboots!

I'm going to watch until the end of this week.

So have you ever had a random reboot after the update? Is that perfectly fine?

The file transfer problem has not appeared to me yet.

Options
a week ago

@Aatt 

I had one overnight after 15 days of being constantly on. I think that's acceptable. I only noticed as I have that pinging going constantly. 

Other than that it's been all good, I was sent the beta firmware about 6 weeks ago I think. Theyb then sent a newer one but both have been fine.

Options
a week ago

@chrisofthewhite 

Thanks for letting me know, I'm glad this is a problem that can be fixed with the software update.

Options
a week ago

@Lovextreme 

It's been more than a week, but X50-poe is still fine

This beta firmware can fix the random reboot problem

Options
a week ago

Does anybody else transfer files over their network? I have issues moving files from my laptop to my Nvidia shield. They normally fall, or at best go very slow. Possibly some sort of confusion or clash with home assistant on raspberry pi.... I have had a number of remote sessions to try and resolve but just wanted to see if it's common (like the rebooting) or unique to me

Options
Related Articles