When will "Reschedule reboot" added to Deco app?

2024-09-02 01:01:44
Model: Deco M4   Deco X60  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.3

When will auto reboot options be added back again in the Deco app? In the FAQ of the Deco website I can see there was a reschedule reboot options in the system settings. But I can't find it anywhere.

I need this because my wireless network becomes unstable every few hours. A reboot fixes this problem...

Options
2 Reply
Re:When will "Reschedule reboot" added to Deco app?
3 weeks ago

@Baybay 

Hi, Thank you very much for the feedback.

Since Deco X60_V1/V2 was end-of-life, there are currently no plans in place to introduce new features at this time.

The reported issue is not an expected behavior. Have you tried to set a different Deco X60 as the main Deco?

How to replace the main Deco with another Deco

If there is a smart WiFi plug, you could also try to power Deco X60 via the smart plug and set power on/off schedule on the plug.

By the way, May I know how long you have had Deco X60?

Best regards.

Options
Re:When will "Reschedule reboot" added to Deco app?
3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago

@David-TP Hi,

I have tried other 2 as main deco and even resetten the home network but no success...

Even when I reset or change the main deco the Web UI keeps logging me off every 5 seconds and it is very slow. Even the log looks bugged sometimes. There is something definitely going on. But the logs are trying to tell me that it is offering connection multiple time to the devices. That is probably the bottleneck? 

CPU is stable 10% and ram is 60-70%

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 124

Replies: 2

Related Articles