Speedtest/current speed not showing

2024-08-11 18:33:37
Model: Archer VR2100  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.8.0 0.9.1 v009e.0 Build 230705 Rel.12787n

I don't know for how long, but I am unable to access the speedtest and current bandwidth section on the Network Map screen. If I inspect the HTML of the page, the section is in the code but is set to hidden and I cannot make is show no matter what I try.

network map

Options
5 Reply
Re:Speedtest/current speed not showing
2024-08-12 08:53:38

@Matther_F 

Hi, thanks for posting question on our community.

May I confirm what mode you are using? DSL modem router mode or wireless router mode?

Can you try to take factory reset and reconfigure it to check again?

Options
2024-08-12 09:32:58

@Marvin_S 

Hello, the device is running in DSL modem mode. I've tried the restore and factory restore functions and set up the device but with no success, the speedtest function is still hidden in web UI. I can access the speedtest throught Tether mobile app, but I'd like to see the current bandwidth usage.

Options
2024-08-13 02:49:51

@Matther_F 

Hi, thanks for your checking.

After confirming, it is a pity that the Speedtest feature has been removed from this model. The Speedtest you can see on Tether app may be only used to test the speed of phone.

Options
2024-08-13 14:51:36

It is like the issue might be related to a setting or bug in the firmware. Have you tried restarting the router or checking for firmware updates? Sometimes a reset or update by  sassa status check can resolve display issues like this.

Options
2024-08-13 21:08:51

@Marvin_S 

Hello, thank you for the info that the speedtest feature was removed. I know that it might not be possible but with the speedtest feature removed (which I don't mind) the uplink bandwidht usage got removed as well, which is a feature that I used often but now I would need to go to traffic monitor which doesn't show instant usage. So I would like to ask if there is possibility that this could return.

Thank you in advance

dashboard

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 164

Replies: 5

Related Articles