Tp-Link Archer TX50E ax3000 Connection and Diagnostics problem

2024-07-15 23:13:13
Model: Archer TX50E  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 23.60.1.2

Hello,

I have TP-LINK AX300 TX50E PCIe Adapter. I have been using the product for about 1 year and I have sent it to the technical service 1 time due to the problem below, but the problem has not been solved. 

When I turn on the computer, the card is not detected. I have to restart or remove and insert the card.  It is not seen when I do Windows hardware detection. 

A reverse example, 
When the computer recognizes the card and goes to sleep (after 1 hour), the card is not recognized again.  It needs to be removed and inserted or restarted several times.

Here are the actions I have done:

1. BIOS update (Gigabyte B450 Gaming X ver.F67a AMD)
2. Download and install the correct and updated software from TP-LINK.
3. Windows 11 reinstalled.
4. Reinstalled drivers with Intel automatic driver program.

In summary, in general, every time I turn on the computer, I have to reboot or unplug it before it recognizes the card. The Technical Service said there is nothing wrong with the card, but there is nothing wrong with my Motherboard or other components. I don't know if there is a compatibility problem due to the Intel Chipset and AMD system. TX50E is installed in the correct position, I think the problem is not software. The card cannot show itself to the motherboard. I trigger it manually every time. 

System Specs :
GigaByte B450 Gaming X Motherboard
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Processor
AMD RX 6800XT Graphics C

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tp-Link Archer TX50E ax3000 Connection and Diagnostics problem
2024-07-16 07:52:24

@mhmgl60 

Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the issue on the TP-Link community!

To better assist you, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to our support engineer to look into the issue. The ticket ID is TKID240732876, please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received.

Thanks!

Once the issue is addressed or resolved, welcome to update this topic thread with your solution to help others who may encounter the same issue as you did.

Many thanks for your great cooperation and patience!

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options