Whatsapp having issue with Archer AX55 among others

2024-06-11 14:00:24
Model: Archer AX55  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.6 rel36135

Hi, eversince I've start using AX55, im facing many issues since then. Webpages cannot load properly, whatsapp mobile having issues loading messages and or download images.

Is there anyway to resolve this? 

Options
4 Reply
Re:Whatsapp having issue with Archer AX55 among others
2024-06-12 11:39:27

@Shrio do you use Apple devices?

Options
2024-06-12 13:26:07

@criexe yes, im using apple devices, such as mobile phones and macbooks

criexe wrote

@Shrio do you use Apple devices?

Options
2024-06-12 14:12:52 - last edited 2024-06-12 14:13:04

@Shrio welcome to the club, i had the same issue accross all tp link's products and they never fixed that, i had to swotch to another brand

Options
2024-06-13 08:30:14

@Shrio 

Hi, thanks for posting question here.

If you can access other websites/Apps without any issues but having trouble accessing specific websites/Apps, please refer to the following steps for troubleshooting.

1. Disconnect the Router from your Modem and connect your PC directly into the Modem, verify if the PC could access this specific websites/Apps, it might be an ISP issue if your PC is not able to access this specific website/Apps.

2. If you have the Real-Time protection of HomeShield Pro enabled, please check the Real-Time protection history, if the specific website is blocked by mistake, please reach out to TP-Link support for resolution.

3. Check the Parental Control settings, including content filtering and website blocking.

4. Try a Mac Clone of your PC if your PC is able to access the site when connected into the modem directly. Login to the router's web management interface and go to Advanced > Network > Internet > "MAC Clone", select your PC's mac address for cloning.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 256

Replies: 4

Related Articles