Tether KidShield Test Recruitment - Safeguarding Children's Online Experience

Tether KidShield Test Recruitment - Safeguarding Children's Online Experience

19 Reply
Re:Tether KidShield Test Recruitment - Safeguarding Children's Online Experience
a week ago

@Marvin_S 

Pls add me to the Test Recruitment. Thanks,

Options
Re:Tether KidShield Test Recruitment - Safeguarding Children's Online Experience
a week ago

@Peppermintloft 

Hi, thanks for your applying!

It seems that your model is EB810v,managed by Aginet APP, right? 

As I know, EB810v is a customized model by your local ISPs. It is a pity that the ISP customized models including yours does not support Kidshield, yet.

Anyway, thanks for your cooperation~

Options
a week ago

@Marvin_S 

Hi,

Have just purchase a BE805, Pls put me into the Test Recruitment.

Options
a week ago

@Peppermintloft 

Hi, thanks for your applying!

Let me deliver your request first!

Options
a week ago

@Marvin_S 

Ax72 V.01 EU

Hi can you explain how this works exactly please, 

Although I'm a homesheild pro user my kid is still getting around the content filtering, Web page blocking ect be it by activating a vpn ( after being told multiple times not to download/use one)

Does this work the same as the family link where the app has to be on both devices for myself ( parent)  amd childs device then i can then monitor/ lock/unlock their device and where it blocks apps from being installed via app store and via app without my permission  and locks their phone from being accessed at a certain time ect. 

I'm not fussed if I eventually have to pay for both services as not all my kids devices will have the app to be installed on so if it means I still will be able to implement cut off times on devices that can't have vpns on. 

Options
Tuesday

@Marvin_S 

Hi, may i know what is the next step after installing the Tether app?

Options
Yesterday

@Marvin_S 

I want to try KidShield.

I have two sons.

I was attracted to KidShield and selected your company's router.

Options
8 hours ago

@Peppermintloft 

Hi, we are applying the opportunity for you. Once passing, you may see the access to Kidshield on your Tether App.

Options
8 hours ago

@Adol-Cristin 

Hi, thanks for your cooperation!  

We will apply it for you~

Options