Does anyone experience the same issues with Deco XE75?

2024-04-30 17:05:53
Model: Deco XE75  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.2 Build 20240119 Rel. 39178

Ok, 
I'm fairly new here, so I am not sure if you have experiencing the same issues and if it is already written here. I am experiencing issues with my network. 
I'm living in a brick and concrete house, in a row. I had the deco m9 plus set (3x) but it was not stable and fast enough, so I called the support desk (the dutch one, with Michel (great guy)) and they suggested another version. So I bought the XE75, there are some changes in the app, and since I've had the m9 plus allready I thought it came on handy if I reset them and connect them to the same network just to make it better coverage. 
Since I've bought the XE75 I experiencing network outages, disconnections etc. even with the upgrade to the new frimware, the I_o_T network is frequentlty gone, the 6G also and I am not able anymore to watch tv or a movie without hesitations, or my lock doesn't work because of no connection, cams don't work etc.

I've a 1Gb internet connection, and the modem is set in bridge and directly connected to the main XE75. Al the others are wireless connected to the main. 

Please note that the maximum distance between the main and any other pod is max of 8 or 9 meters but mostly less. Still the network coverage is frequently poor, wifi speeds between 80 -110Mb...

The questions; 

• What is going wrong?
  • Who's is experiencing the same issues?
  • How can I downgrade to XE75_XE5300v1--up-ver1-2-9-P1[20231019-rel31622]-US_EU_JP_2023-10-19_09.42.35?
  • Did anyone try this version allready and did the stabiltiy progress?
  • Does anyone have more ideas? 
Options